Thursday 10 November 2011

hupi at home

For those of you who don't know, "hupi" means "fun" (in Finnish), and that is what I set out to have when I started my "hupi" label over a year ago. 

So I finally came up with a name for my blog that I'm quite happy with..."hupi at home".  I think it's a nice fit because that's exactly what I'm doing : having fun at home, both raising my children and working on my hupi designs.  There's a lot of hard work involved, but I consider myself very fortunate to be living a life which is fulfilling in so many ways.

I hope you enjoy reading along with me as I share my design thoughts and inspirations as well as glimpses of my life as a mum/wife/designer and ordinary person.  It's more than likely that I won't have a lot of time for blogging at the moment (I have two children at school and two still at home full time with me), but when I have an idea to start something, I get restless until I've done it...so there, now I've done it!!




Danielle xx

No comments: